Ease of Doing Business - Labour
The Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act,1946 The Motor Transport Workers Act , 1961 and its Odisha Rules, 1966 The Beedi and Cigar Workers (Condition Of Employment) Act, 1966 and its Odisha Rules, 1969 The Inter-State Migrant Workmen (RE&CS) Act, 1979 and its Rules, 1980 The Building and other Construction Workers’ (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996 and its Odisha Rules, 2002 The Contract Labour(R&A) Act, 1970 and its Rules, 1975
- Notification for uploading inspection report within 24 hours.
- Orders mandating that the same inspector will not inspect the same establishment in consecutively twice except exigency.
- Notification for mandatory submission of Combined Annual Return amended under Rule 25 of Odisha Shops & Commercial Establishment
- Third Party Audit under the provisions of various Labour Laws
- Composite Inspection Scheme
- Voluntary compliance scheme for Industries and Commercial Establishment
- Odisha Right to Public Service Act 2012 - ( Notification of services relating to Directorate of Labour, Odisha)
- Compliance Inspection under the Equal Remuneration Act,1976
- Compliance Inspection under the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Compliance Inspection under the Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Compliance Inspection under the Minimum of Wages Act, 1948
- Compliance Inspection under the Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Notification enabling engagement of women employees during night shift in IT and ITES etc under OS&CE Act, 1956
- Elimination of requirement of inspection prior to registration under OS&CE Act, 1956